We now offer services at a distance and through video telecommunications in the comfort of the patient’s home. Stay safe and healthy and continue your PT treatment at home with Telehealth.
As you might be aware, due to circumstances of COVID-19, most events and non-essential services and stores have been cancelled, or closed. We have taken safety measures following health care protocols from the college of physiotherapy, and have decided to see our patients indirectly to answer concerns via-email, phone, or teleconference to those who are in need of treatment and are affected by this outbreak.
To learn how to get on a Tele-Rehabilitation, click: https://stridesportsandphysiotherapy.janeapp.com/
Benefits of Tele-Rehabilitation
- On-demand options
- Less Chance of Catching a New Illness
- 20 to 30 minute one-on-one appointments with a Registered Physiotherapist.
- High definition video assessment of range of movement, function, posture, and gait from experienced physiotherapists.
- Digital copies (pdf & video) of exercise programs via Stride APP for continuing reference.
- Post-surgical assessment and progression according to standard protocols.
- Recommendations for evidence-based, rehabilitation aids (braces, orthoses, rehabilitation products).
- A written report of assessment with treatment plan sent to your physician within 7 days.
- Direction and referral to appropriate hands-on therapy if required.
- No transportation time or costs
- No need to take time off of work
- Eliminate child or elder care issues.
Please make sure that your extended health care benefits provider accepts telerehab as an option for direct billing if you are a private patient.
Motor-vehicle Accidents: Good news, most auto insurance companies are willing to cover telerehab treatments. We can contact your auto insurance provider on your behalf to confirm this.
WCB: Worker’s Compensation Board have approved all telerehab treatments.