Ritesh Nayak, Physiotherapist | Owner
- Bachelor of Physical Therapy
- Clinical Instructor with the University of Alberta
- Orthopedic Manual Therapy (Level 3)
- McKenzie Method
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Functional Dry Needling & IMS (Intramuscular Stimulation)
Ritesh strongly believes in a patient-centered approach. He treats acute and chronic orthopedic conditions along with sports injuries. His various treatment techniques include manual therapy, exercise prescription and intramuscular stimulation(IMS). Ritesh places a strong emphasis on educating his clients about injury and on providing them a custom treatment plan.
Prior to working in private practice, Ritesh developed experience working in hospital settings in Saskatchewan and Calgary.
PERSONAL INTEREST/ SPORTS BACKGROUND:
Outside of work, Ritesh spends his time with his wife and friends. He enjoys playing cricket and volleyball.
Sports: Volleyball, cricket, cycling, running, family recreational sports.