Krunal Patel, PT, Physiotherapist | Owner
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy
- Diploma in Fitness and Health Promotion (Honours)
- Clinical Instructor with the University of Alberta
- Examiner for the Canadian Physiotherapy Competency Examination
- Manual Therapy (Level 3 Canadian Orthopedic Division)
- Acupuncture From Acupuncture Foundation of Canada(Level 2)
- Dry Needling
- Certified in Concussion Management
Krunal utilizes manual therapy, exercise prescription, patient education, functional dry needling and taping techniques to correct movement patterns that lead to injury. He has a special interest in hip, knee and shoulder rehabilitation, particularly in the sports community. Krunal provides enhanced patient care with skills that he developed in the orthopedic, cardiac and surgical units at the University of Alberta Hospital. Krunal is specifically interested in helping the orthopedic and athletic populations. He firmly believes in preventative care through education and custom exercise programs. Krunal hopes to empower his patients with injury prevention knowledge, so that they can live an enriched life. Krunal also provides post-injury education and care.
Krunal is able to provide treatment in English, Gujarati, and Hindi.
PERSONAL INTEREST/ SPORTS BACKGROUND:
In his free time, Krunal enjoys going to the gym, playing cricket, running and is an avid cyclist. Krunal is a firm believer in giving back to the community and charities. He participates in the MS Bike events every year.
Sports: Weight Lifting, Cricket, Cycling, Skiing, Golfing, Running and Recreational Athletic Sports.