Custom Exercise Prescription
Everyone desires to be healthier, stronger, and more active. This may sometimes feel difficult to accomplish, due to pain, injuries, or poor diets. Pain increases undesirable chemicals in your body that cause stress, creating a challenge when it comes to exercise. All of this also affects your endocrine system, which regulates your hormones and controls almost everything happening in your body.
Fortunately, a custom exercise prescription can effectively ease your pain while simultaneously strengthening the affected part(s) of your body. Our highly trained Edmonton physiotherapists can create a personalized strength training program for your needs and goals. They have the right knowledge and the time to listen, evaluate, and guide you toward a pain-free, stronger, and healthier lifestyle. Request an appointment from Stride Sports & Physiotherapy today to learn more and start a new chapter on a healthier you!
How will a custom exercise prescription benefit me?
A custom exercise prescription helps in building muscle mass, and it can also be used as a final step in a rehabilitation treatment process. If you are recovering from an injury or underlying condition that is causing you pain, a custom exercise prescription will help you get back to your optimum physical performance.
Benefits of individualized exercise prescription include:
- You will receive a program that considers your current level of fitness, and customizes exercises to elicit the greatest physical adaptations
- You will receive a variety of exercises that take account of your interests and goals
- A unique program is individualized specifically to you to produce optimal rehabilitation results
- Safe and efficient means of for assisting youth and adults in gaining maximal benefits from exercise
- Exercise progress is monitored by subjective and objective measures to promote significant physical changes and make necessary changes
Get started on a fitness training plan today:
At Stride Sports & Physiotherapy, our plan will help you live the active and healthy lifestyle you want. Our physiotherapists will design a treatment plan with the best exercises for effectively reaching your goals.
These exercises will be dependent upon which part(s) of your body are in need of training. This may include bodyweight exercises (such as squats, push-ups, or planks) or exercises using additional tools (such as barbells, resistance bands, exercise balls, or hand weights).
If you are interested in getting a custom exercise prescription, request an appointment today! We’ll get you on the right path toward reaching your health and fitness goals.